Gallery Without Walls
Gallery Without Walls outdoor sculpture exhibit features over seventy permanent and loaned works of art. It is open all year and is free for everyone to enjoy. Our downtown rotating exhibition features approximately thirty sculptures on-loan from artists for a period of two years. They are all available for purchase. All other artwork in the Gallery Without Walls belongs to the City of Lake Oswego’s permanent art collection.
The Gallery Without Walls is administered by the Arts Council of Lake Oswego, a nonprofit 501(c)3 arts organization. The Arts Council works in partnership with City agencies, local businesses and community members to bring the sculptures to our streets. Our mission is to ensure the arts are an integral part of life in Lake Oswego.
SPONSOR A SCULPTURE!
Sponsorships enable the Arts Council to provide a number of benefits, including:
· Docent-led tours of Gallery Without Walls for groups from children to seniors;
· Lifelong learning through educational programs;
· Increased access to art exhibits and appreciation of the visual arts by residents and visitors;
· An enlivened environment providing art for everyone!
What do you get for your $2,000 Sponsorship?
Sponsor appears on all promotional materials connected to 2018-2020 Gallery Without Walls (GWW) program. 15,000 copies of the Walking Tour Brochure are printed and distributed throughout the region, with 7,200 inserted into the LO Review in spring of 2019.
· Sponsors will be listed on the Arts Council website with a link to sponsor’s website;
· Smartphone app will link to sponsor’s website;
· Sponsor name will appear on plaque displayed on sculpture base;
· Recognition gift given to business sponsor for display;
· Invitation to VIP Sponsor Reception held annually by the Arts Council;
· Recognition at the GWW public reception and sculpture unveiling in late August;
· Sponsors mentioned in Hello LO article about incoming sculptures;
· Thank you advertisement appears in the Lake Oswego Review featuring the sponsors of the newly installed sculptures;
· Recognition in Email newsletters, press releases and media to over 100 outlets in the PNW, 16,55o impressions per month on social media, exposure to over 4,700 people who attend our events, and partnering with a nationally recognized arts organization.
Click below for a list of available 2018-20 sculptures for sponsorship.
Thank you to our 2017-19 Sponsors:
Buckley Law P.C., Bonnie Cartwright, Chuck and Patt DeRousie, Dyke Vandenburgh Jewelers, John and Diane Economaki, Paul and Teri Graham, Kelly and Glen Heard, in honor of Helen Heard and Jo Ellen Anderson, Lake Oswego Rotary, Jackie MacGregor, Metis Wealth Advisory Group, Don Nussmeier, Bill and Barbara Warner
Thank you to our 2016-18 Sponsors:
Shirley and Fred Baldwin, Benoit & Associates, The Caldwell Family in thanks for Connor, Cameron and Charlie, Bonnie Cartwright, Cascade Sotheby’s International Realty, Key Bank, Lake Oswego Vision Clinic, Lakeridge Bicycles in loving memory of Carol and Dr. Seymour Haber, the Pastry Fairies, Shari Newman, Nicoletta’s Table and Marketplace, Friend of Play Boutique, Beth Schulberg with Cruise & Travel Specialists, Step It Up Studios, The Vessely Family in honor of John C. Vessely, M.D., Toniya Villalobos in honor of her mother, Iva Znobia, Edward J. Weberg with Edward Jones Financial Advisors
Click on the brochure below for an online copy of the 2018 Walking Tour. Brochures are available throughout the City and at the Art Council offices. Or, if you want mobile access, download the L.O. Tour app! See below.
People's Choice Sculptures
Since 2001, Lake Oswego residents have been invited to vote for their favorite sculpture from selected pieces from the current continuing art collection. The vote takes place every year or so. The City purchases the winning sculpture for their permanent collection. Here are the winners: