Sponsor A 2018 - 20 Sculpture
ONLY 4 SCULPTURES LEFT TO SPONSOR! CALL US TODAY TO SECURE ONE OF THESE great pieces!
Sponsorships enable the Arts Council to provide a number of benefits, including:
· Docent-led tours of Gallery Without Walls for groups from children to seniors;
· Lifelong learning through educational programs;
· Increased access to art exhibits and appreciation of the visual arts by residents and visitors;
· An enlivened environment providing art for everyone!
2018-20 AVAILABLE SCULPTURES
What do you get for your $2,000 Sponsorship?
Sponsor appears on all promotional materials connected to 2018-2020 Gallery Without Walls (GWW) program. 15,000 copies of the Walking Tour Brochure are printed and distributed throughout the region, with 7,200 inserted into the LO Review in spring of 2019.
· Sponsors will be listed on the Arts Council website with a link to sponsor’s website;
· Smartphone app will link to sponsor’s website;
· Sponsor name will appear on plaque displayed on sculpture base;
· Recognition gift given to business sponsor for display;
· Invitation to VIP Sponsor Reception held annually by the Arts Council;
· Recognition at the GWW public reception and sculpture unveiling in late August;
· Sponsors mentioned in Hello LO article about incoming sculptures;
· Thank you advertisement appears in the Lake Oswego Review featuring the sponsors of the newly installed sculptures;
· Recognition in Email newsletters, press releases and media to over 100 outlets in the PNW, 16,55o impressions per month on social media, exposure to over 4,700 people who attend our events, and partnering with a nationally recognized arts organization.