The Arts Council of Lake Oswego works to ensure that arts are an integral part of life in our community, now and into the future.
Our collective actions and commitment will result in:
• Enlivening our built and natural environments, while adding value to Lake Oswego’s economy;
• Effective collaborative partnerships that strengthen our community;
• Increased visual art appreciation and understanding by all of our residents and visitors;
• Increased arts tourism and visitors as economic drivers for the city and our organization.
Nicole has worked with arts and culture organizations throughout the northwest for over 20 years. Trained in curatorial practice and collections care, she has developed a host of exhibitions, contributed to publications, and worked with such institutions as Museum of Contemporary Craft (OR), Experience Music Project (WA), Oregon Nikkei Endowment (OR), and the High Desert Museum (OR). Nicole currently serves on the board of the Oregon Womens History Consortium, and previously was Treasurer and Board Member of the Multnomah County Cultural Coalition.
Kelsey is an art historian and educator with a passion for community development through the arts. She has worked with Portland Art Museum coordinating public programs, developing educator resources, and creating mobile and in-gallery learning experiences for visitors.
Kelsey also teaches design, art, and architecture courses at PCC Rock Creek.
Robin has worked with performing and visual art centers for the past 10 years. Prior to moving into the arts, she worked for Fortune 500 companies in marketing, PR, fundraising and development. In addition, she has served on many boards for schools, hospitals, youth sports programs and other non-profits.
- Margaret Snow Benoit, President
- Bill Tierney, Vice President
- Andrew Gibson, Secretary
- Malcolm Mathes, Treasurer
- Liane Cabot, Past President
- Phyllis Carlton
- Bonnie Cartwright
- Chuck DeRousie
- Allison Fryer
- Felicia Hubber
- John LaMotte
- Randy Miller
- Tiffany Minus
- Lynda O'Neill
- Mary Lou Schrader
- Pat Vessely
Kent Studebaker, City Council Liaison
John LaMotte, City Council Liaison